Benefits / Links
- Health and Life Insurance-Employer pays approximately half the cost of group health insurance plan and 50% of group life insurance.
- LASERS Retirement- Employer contributes 60% of cost of pension plan
- Eligible for a 4 % merit increase each year
- Paid military leave up to 15 days per year
- Vacation pay starts at 12 days for the first year and increases to 21 days after 10 years of employment
- Sick leave starts at 12 days per year
- 8-12 paid holidays per year
- Overtime after 86 hours in a pay period will be compensated to non-exempt employees at a rate of time and one half pay or compensated with time off
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Career Progression Groups
- Employee Awards Program
- Extensive Training
Human Resource Links
Click here for current retirement benefits.Â Â Retirement eligibility and benefits will change for those employees hired on orÂ after January 1, 2011.Â Click here to see the new plans.